Firstly, it will help if you start by clarifying some of your feelings, issues or thoughts.
Make a note mentally or write down what issues are making you feel or behave with negative consequences and answer the following questions.
- Do you feel like a victim? Others always do you wrong, situations are caused by others?
- Lacking in Confidence? Therefore unable to feel comfortable in group or one-on-one situations
- Are you always relying on others for your choices or decisions?
- Do you have health issues that never seem to get better?
- Do you seem to hit constant roadblocks in your relationship?
- Feeling depressed, but you don’t know why?
- Anxiety attacks or feelings of Fear?
- Do you lack feeling, like being on the outside of a situation looking in.
- Have people accused you of over-reacting, angry or too emotional?
- Do you have compulsive feelings of wanting to do something over many times to feel different or better?
- Tired all the time, lacking in motivation, energy or enthusiasm?
- Feeling stuck, thinking a lot, reading a lot but taking no action
- Do you have feelings of guilt or failure?
- Do you have commitment issues in relationships?
If you have said yes to one or more of these it’s likely Clinical Hypnotherapy or NLP can help you.
Call my clinic today for a chat and together we can clear your mind for a brighter future.
Contact Mind Mechanics: 02 9970 8880 or 0419 019 842